Mass Weigh conducts regular Information and Training Session on Weighing Balances and Weights covering all aspects of Calibration, Maintenance and User checks of Weighing Instruments.
The Training course will be industry specific and customised to meet the requirements of Laboratory, Quality and Maintenance service personnel.
We have designed the training course based on the feedback received from our customers as well as our decades of experience in the industry as Calibration Service Provider.
These information sessions will cover the following areas :
- Introduction to India’s Measurement System
- Types of Weighing Instruments and Technologies
- Types of Calibrations (different standards and guidelines)
- ISO / IEC 17025 (NABL) Calibration
- Metrology – Science of Measurement (Uncertainty Components Mass Metrology)
- Selecting a Suitable Weighing Instrument
- Understand a Calibration Certificate
- User Checks
- Guidelines to prepare SOP
- Practical Training on Handling of Weighing Balances and Masses
Apart from the regular sessions we will be able to conduct Information and Training sessions for your staff on demand and on site.
Kindly contact us on email@example.com for further informations